Translate

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

First 28

With the MS3 ripped I've started reusing the handspun "Black Rainbow Glitter" on the Honeybee Stole. Once, twice, third time is the charm. I'm up to row 28 now.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The red at the top (from this perspective) is just my provisional cast on. The green blips at the bottom are snippets of plastic straw I use for stitch markers. I'm adding beads to the edges of the stole, but they aren't visible in this photo.

Thanks Kaylen, for the use of your flannel "burp cloth". It makes a great lap cloth so that I can see the black stitches a little better. It works great when I'm spinning black too.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Great start! It'll be gorgeous.

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

That is really looking beautiful! :)