Flame watched expectantly while I put the finishing touches on a special outfit he's been longing for.
I used a Pukifee pattern by DGRequeim on Etsy. For it to fit the larger Realfee dolls I had to make a number of adjustments. I had it printed out at 131% and then added additional length to the body and legs and subtracted a little from the length of the sleeves.
Flame was eager to test the fit.
And was thrilled to find it fit perfectly. I was more concerned than he was about the possibility of cold feet, but he agreed to wear the slippers I made to go with the Kigurumi Pajama costume.
He's been practicing his best roar all afternoon.
He's even found a "cave" to hide in waiting for a chance to jump out and scare the girls.
Honestly though, I think they are more likely to be jealous than afraid. I'll probably have to make a costume for Neelie and Peanut too.