Wovenflame

A fiber-crafts fanatic who lives to create. Lately I've been knitting and sewing to clothe resin ball jointed dolls. I'm also "Wovenflame" on Ravelry, Flickr, ETSY, DoA and yahoogroups.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Capricorn, Married with grown children.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Lace Bootie-Socks

With the completion of the bootie-socks the Leaf and Lace Baby Set is done.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In the photo I flipped up the cuff of one of the bootie-socks so you could see the alterations I made to the original pattern. I knit the lace pattern for 2 1/2 inches, did two rows of purl for a fold line, knit an additional 2 1/2 inches in 1x1 ribbing and then completed the bootie as the pattern directed. The ribbing should help these to stay on without the need of ties.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rabbitch said...

The whole set is lovely, bravo!

July 06, 2005 1:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The baby set is gorgeous! I can't wait to make it! Thanks for all your tips! Kathy

July 06, 2005 4:37 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home