Wovenflame

A fiber-crafts fanatic who lives to create. Lately I've been knitting and sewing to clothe resin ball jointed dolls. I'm also "Wovenflame" on Ravelry, Flickr, ETSY, DoA and yahoogroups.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Capricorn, Married with grown children.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Gift For A Friend

The first of the "Branching Out" scarves has been gifted to a lovely lady from my guild.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Inge gave me the bag of beautiful llama fiber without expectation of repayment. She was moving from a house into a smaller condo and did not have the room to take everything with her. I wanted to show my appreciation by giving some of it back to her in finished form. A hug in knitted lace.

4 Comments:

Blogger aija said...

A perfect, beautiful gift.

September 19, 2006 3:35 pm  
Blogger Nicole said...

That's wonderful... restore my faith in humanity and all that. :)

September 20, 2006 11:14 am  
Blogger PJ said...

You are a great friend! What a nice gift!

September 22, 2006 9:46 am  
Blogger JoeyJoJo said...

I think there should be a new name for you "Marlene the Marvelous".

October 07, 2006 7:31 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home