Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Off Track And Wandering

The exercise tracker has not budged since last Friday. I've been feeling weak and achy for several days. Not a full blown flu mind you, but not up to my usual routines. I've been sleeping a fair bit, and in between I pick up this or that and work on it as long as my attention holds.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Not much progress on any one item, but inching forward on all. I plied up the remaining superwash merino which was leftover after the Lace Edged Denim Sweater was completed. I've started a top down sock with a simple wave-like pattern. I've restarted (for about the 15th time!) the Olympic '02 Team USA ski sweater. Looks like this time might be the charm. (Either that or I am getting more frustrated and therefor less picky.) On the inkle loom in the back is a failed attempt to learn a pick-up technique. I've resorted to weaving it off in the default pattern created doing plain weave.

5 comments:

AlisonH said...

Wishing chicken soup (or whatever equivalent suits) your way.

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! :)

Marlene said...

I was much better this morning thank you. I even made it to the gym.

PJ said...

Your progress always amazes me...so take your break and glad you are feeling better!

dragon knitter said...

so far, of the 6 of us in the two households (i'm counting my daughter and her roommate, since we've been spending so much time together since she moved up here), there are 4 sick ones. sean started it monday with a bad cold. this morning, both mark and i woke up with a sore throat. mine hasn't progressed past that, but mark is miserable. steph has a sore throat, runny sinuses, and general ickiness. she claims it's allergies, but it showed up at the same time as sean's cold. that leaves boy #2, and her roommate. wish us luck, lol.

chicken soupiness all around!