Wovenflame

A fiber-crafts fanatic who lives to create. Lately I've been knitting and sewing to clothe resin ball jointed dolls. I'm also "Wovenflame" on Ravelry, Flickr, ETSY, DoA and yahoogroups.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Capricorn, Married with grown children.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Flibberdegibbit!

It will be a while before I have pictures of the Rogue hood. *sniffle*

I HAD finished the hood for Rogue....all but the top bit of the left side. As I was packing up my stuff to prepare for bed, I set it out to admire.. Grrrr. Way, WAY back I found a cable that was crossed the wrong way. I tried to drop back just the 4 stitches, but by the time it was dropped down nearly 20 rows, there were far more than 4 stitches involved and with all the crossings it was just too complicated. I had to FROG 20 freakin rows!

It's a good thing that I actually enjoy knitting these intricately woven cables or I might be in more of a snit than I already am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home