It will be a while before I have pictures of the Rogue hood. *sniffle*
I HAD finished the hood for Rogue....all but the top bit of the left side. As I was packing up my stuff to prepare for bed, I set it out to admire.. Grrrr. Way, WAY back I found a cable that was crossed the wrong way. I tried to drop back just the 4 stitches, but by the time it was dropped down nearly 20 rows, there were far more than 4 stitches involved and with all the crossings it was just too complicated. I had to FROG 20 freakin rows!
It's a good thing that I actually enjoy knitting these intricately woven cables or I might be in more of a snit than I already am.