Wovenflame

A fiber-crafts fanatic who lives to create. Lately I've been knitting and sewing to clothe resin ball jointed dolls. I'm also "Wovenflame" on Ravelry, Flickr, ETSY, DoA and yahoogroups.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Capricorn, Married with grown children.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Hem Personalization

I have the hem of the Rogue picked up, knitted (with date and intitials) and sewn in place. The hem is a finer weight, lighter grey tweed that was laying in my stash after being rejected as a possibility for the Rogue. It coordinates nicely with the main yarn and I am happy with the way it makes the hem personalization more of a "feature". It doesn't show on the right side. It is more of a secret "inner smile" for my own benefit, a bit of a haute couture touch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I love it! It really does add a nice personal touch, even if it's only for you.

October 05, 2004 8:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home