Translate

Monday, February 14, 2005

Broken Hearted

Every year, for decades now, I have been making Valentine's Day sugar cookies. I've had a Valentine cookie cutter of just the right size for most of those years. I dug it out this morning only to find it broken. :-( I already had the dough made up the night before, so I went ahead anyway with a MUCH smaller cookie cutter I had on hand. Unfortunately, these cookies are too small to put the pretty (and tasty) pink icing on. *sigh*



My sugar cookie recipe uses only the egg yolks, so I always make a batch of Meringues to use up the egg whites. This time I tinted them pink in honor of the day of romance.

If this blog entry is just TOO boring for you, try going here for a little more entertainment value.

1 comment:

Maggie Ann said...

Thats a very pretty picture ! and your baby socks are adorable.