Wovenflame

A fiber-crafts fanatic who lives to create. Lately I've been knitting and sewing to clothe resin ball jointed dolls. I'm also "Wovenflame" on Ravelry, Flickr, ETSY, DoA and yahoogroups.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Capricorn, Married with grown children.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Broken Hearted

Every year, for decades now, I have been making Valentine's Day sugar cookies. I've had a Valentine cookie cutter of just the right size for most of those years. I dug it out this morning only to find it broken. :-( I already had the dough made up the night before, so I went ahead anyway with a MUCH smaller cookie cutter I had on hand. Unfortunately, these cookies are too small to put the pretty (and tasty) pink icing on. *sigh*



My sugar cookie recipe uses only the egg yolks, so I always make a batch of Meringues to use up the egg whites. This time I tinted them pink in honor of the day of romance.

If this blog entry is just TOO boring for you, try going here for a little more entertainment value.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maggie Ann said...

Thats a very pretty picture ! and your baby socks are adorable.

February 15, 2005 1:56 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home