Wovenflame

A fiber-crafts fanatic who lives to create. Lately I've been knitting and sewing to clothe resin ball jointed dolls. I'm also "Wovenflame" on Ravelry, Flickr, ETSY, DoA and yahoogroups.

My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Capricorn, Married with grown children.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Four Hour Snow Storm

I made this really long scarf last night. It only took about four hours.
I named it "Snow Storm" because it is snowy white, fluffy and has a wee bit of sparkle to it.



It took three 50g balls of Bernat "Ping Pong" and two 50g balls of Bernat "Eye Lash".

Holding both strands together, I cast on 12 stitches on 8mm needles and knit all rows until the yarn ran out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

The scarf is really pretty, Marlene. It looks nice and soft, too.

October 03, 2004 9:48 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home