Translate

Monday, July 05, 2004

Camera program meltdown.

Rats. I had a photo of the "mystery item" in progress that I wanted to share but I can't seem to get the camera program up and running. :-( It kind of looks like I will have to reinstall the whole program. I would just go ahead and do it but I am thinking that I likely have to UNinstall the first one to successfully reinstall it again?

Anyway, the Mystery Project has gone one step further ahead and I am pleased to report that it seems to be working out very well. Hint: It involves a sewing machine and that piece that WAS to be a fairisle pillow.

1 comment:

kristo said...

Just a suggestion... you might want to make sure you save all your photos into a seperate file BEFORE you uninstall your camera program. It would really suck to lose everything.