Translate

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Turbo Charged

I was cruising through some of the KRring links and at EI Knits I found a link to a personality test. I came out as "Turbo Charged" which of course delighted me as I use Addi Turbo circulars exclusively. I do think I show traits of all the different "needle" categories though.
turbo charged
You are "turbo" charged.
Fast moving and classy, you get things done with
power and grace. Your expensive tastes can be
deceiving, since what you really value is
quality and efficiency. As you're careening
around those corners in life, finishing a dozen
knitted objects each month, stop and smell the
roses. Don't miss the beauty of process!


What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
How's your Bed and Breakfast pullover coming along? I love that sweater and it is on my to knit list. Yours looks beautiful, even with the mistakes. Nobody would notice it except you. Happy knitting!!
Eilene (http://eiknit.typepad.com)

kristo said...

Hey Mom, I took the quiz and came up as "interchangeable needles"...maybe because i'm just learning and haven't decided my favorites yet? or maybe because i'm just crazy! :-P