Translate

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Renewed Love

Now that the "cushion foot" socks are done I can turn once again to other projects in progress. I really do need to work on the Eyelet-Cable pullover so that it can be worn this summer, but really felt I needed a break from the fine-gauge knitting. I picked up the Bed and Breakfast Pullover (from Interweave Knits, Winter 2003) that had been sitting sadly in the corner, and it is love all over again. What a fun cable pattern! See a photo of the back 3/4 of the way done in the "WIP" post of June 30, 2004.
 
I spent a good deal of time today at "Aunt Debbie's Knit and Stitch", looking through patterns, magazines and of course fondling all the lovely yarns. No purchases today though, as I have several months worth of projects waiting as it is! On my "list" is:
  1. Eyelet-Cable tank top (a little over half done)
  2. Bed and Breakfast Pullover (back 3/4 done)
  3. "Kroy" socks (one finished, the other has its toe done)
  4. And the zinger of them all: The Giant Latvian Mitten Cardigan (yarn and pattern purchased, but still only in the planning stages).

1 comment:

Maureen said...

The bed and breakfast pullover is lovely. What a rich looking pattern. I have a intricate baby blanket that is my on and off project. I should vow to work on it a half hour a night. Can't wait to see that pullover finsihed