Translate

Friday, July 02, 2004

Who's hoodie?

I remembered yet another FO I have lying around. This was tucked away in a cedar chest with the idea of being a baby gift some day. Truth is, I loved the pattern and wanted to knit it despite not having a recipient in mind.


I worked a little more on the Fairisle Pillow last night. No....I worked a LOT on the Fairisle Pillow but only seemed to make small progress! Around and around I go (288 sts per round) making only teeny progress with each round. I have a total of 3 1/2" done now. Adding to the feeling that I am getting nowhere is the fact that being all stockinette stitch it curls like mad and I never really see what I've got done unless I pin it out....like I did for the picture.


It looks like it is going to be a lot cooler today so maybe I'll take a break from the teeny tiny stuff and drag out the Bed and Breakfast Pullover. For anyone interested the pattern is from Interweave Knits - Winter 2003 issue.

Lookee what I found here! A whole page of Knit-a-long links. Boy I could get into trouble there. I had better save further exploration for AFTER I have finished at least a couple of my current WIPs.

My daughter is coming for a visit today and she is a relatively new knitter. She's only been knitting for about a month or so and is already working on her second sweater! It's a cable and moss-stitch affair that we concocted together on the Sweater Wizard program.


2 comments:

Amie said...

That Fair Isle is breathtaking! Beautiful work - you should be proud!

Amanda said...

I love the hoodie! Very cute.

Did you get the code I sent you for the favorites part of your blog? If you have any questions, let me know!!